The company was founded on June 6, 1951 in a building partially destroyed by war in what is now the Kiel/Tannenberg industrial estate.
We started there with four employees, a glassblowing workshop for the production of neon tubes and a workshop for metal letters.
The condition of the building and the post-war period required a talent for improvisation, imagination and drive. No problem for the nordische.
In the beginning the advertising systems were delivered with the motorcycle of the manager or the private car of the managing director.
Half a year later a DKW panel van was purchased.
who first produced metal letters and transformer boxes, and later also steel constructions.
modern machines and made their production more precise. From the middle of the 70s onwards, instead of galvanized sheet steel, the much more robust and
weatherproof aluminium is processed.
Relocation to the Wellseedamm 1.
There is room for a CNC milling machine and the locksmith's shop has more space
in order to manufacture also larger advertising systems.
The main advantages are significant energy savings of up to 80% and a longer service life.
The high efficiency of the maintenance-free LEDs is reflected in low heat emission and a better ecological balance.
We follow the technical progress and use it successfully in many projects.
Sabine Blöcker is the sole owner and managing director.
the managing partner - Kabine Blöcker - and all employees and many partners.
A special day for all those who have accompanied this path over many years.
With the move to our new and modern company headquarters we have invested in new technology
and modern means of production, our team has expanded and new customers have been acquired.
And we don't want to stop.